- Strawberry and plum aromas, with a touch of floral
- Upfront elegance on the palate, with a voluptuous “sweetness of fruit” mid-palate
- It finishes with delightful berry fruit flavours
- This bottle of Rose has a mild sweetness which is refreshing, the fresh fruit flavours simply burst on the palate
- Enjoy with a fresh fruit platter and cheese
This outstanding Rose is crafted from the Adelaide Hills with intense berry flavours and subtle floral aromas. It shows a beautiful clarity amongst the deepest of strawberry shades. An easy drinking wine suitable for seafood and lightly spiced dishes, showing a delicate and dry finish.
12% alcohol 7.1 standard drinks.
A great summers drink which isn’t so powerful.
7.1 standard drinks