- Grown in Adelaide Region
- Fragrant red fruits with a moderate measure of peppery spice
- Juicy fruits of raspberries, black cherries and red currants
- Smooth, medium bodied wine
- Palate lingers with flavours of red fruit and spice
- A gentle but persistent wine
- Supported by vanillin oak and a fine tannin line
The 2015 Shiraz Grenache offers up fragrant perfumed red fruits with a moderate measure of peppery spice, vanilla and floral notes of violets. The palate shows juicy red and black fruits of raspberries, black cherries and red currants. A smooth, medium-bodied wine that is supported by vanillin oak and fine tannin line. The palate lingers with spice and gentle fruit.
14.8% alcohol 8.8% standard drinks.
Best drinking with a medium cooked rump steak with the family.
8.8% standard drinks